Have you heard of the Tone it Up Girls? This week We are starting the 5 Day Detox/Slim Down. If you are unfamiliar with who the Tone it up Girls are, they are two girls who are best friends that started a fitness and health program together. They have workout videos on YouTube, a blog where they post weekly routines and recipes, an app where you can check in daily, and a community page where a bunch of girls get on like Facebook and Instagram and check in with one another and support each other. It’s such a great and supportive community especially for Mamas looking for the support they need to get motivated and the 5 day plan is such a great place to start and test it out! Stina and I have found great success with them!
Here is what a typical day requires:
- M1: Bombshell Spell (a drink that wakes you up & cleans you out)
- AM Workout: Choose a 30 minute workout of cardio (walking, yoga, HIIT workout…)
- M2: Breakfast-basically a smoothie with greens, protein, coconut water and chia seeds.
- M3: One Piece (this is a piece of fruit you eat between breakfast & lunch)
- M4: Bikini Wrap protein and veggies wrapped in lettuce
- M5: 3:30-4 PM: Smoothie (this is to reenergize you before your PM workout)
- PM Workout: Do a 30 minute workout of anything you choose.
- M6: Dinner protein tons of veg and clean sauce or dressing. No dairy healthy fat.
- One Piece: Eat another piece of fruit if needed as a snack
You can get most of these recipes on Pinterest or you can make your own using the rules above. The main idea is to stay as clean as possible for these next five days. No alcohol, no dairy, no sugar. Only healthy fats.
We suggest taking a photo on the first day of your stomach or arms or in an area that bothers you. Then take an after photo. Post it or tag us or send it to us. This helps you stay motivated!
And tag @themindfullmommies in your posts.
We’ll be adding regular pictures and updates to this blog post. And don’t forget to follow @toneitup or visit their website at http://www.toneitup.com